MailHog is an email testing tool for developers:
- Configure your application to use MailHog for SMTP delivery
- View messages in the web UI, or retrieve them with the JSON API
- Optionally release messages to real SMTP servers for delivery
Install it with Homebrew on MacOS:
brew update && brew install mailhog
On the terminal:
MailHog &> /dev/null
MailHog is written in Go with support for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and OSX.
The latest release can be found at MailHog releases.
Configure MailHog, or use the default settings:
- SMTP server starts on port 1025
- HTTP server starts on port 8025
- in-memory message storage
Subscribe to NL Slack
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox